- silencing (pneumatic noise)
- stiffening (panel vibration)
- damping (panel vibration)
- breaking of transmission path (structural vibration)
- isolation (structural vibration)
- absorbtion (airborne noise)
- enclosure (airborne noise)
All of the above techniques have been used to great benefit by UNIVIB
engineers, but the starting point is always an investigation to identify
which is likely to be most successful in the particular circumstances.
Contact us if you have a problem that we may be able to help with.